We love this recipe for broccoli, apple and bacon pasta salad! Even your pickiest eaters will love the combination of creamy dressing, bacon and fresh produce!
– 1 head of broccoli florets chopped into small bite-size pieces
– 2 eggs hard-boiled, cooled & chopped into small cubes
– 3-5 green onions – sliced thin
– 4 strips bacon cooked crisp & crumbled
– 1 crisp apple diced with skin on – red delicious or gala work well – crisp & sweet
– 1/2 small package frozen peas – thawed slightly
– 1 cup mayonnaise and Miracle Whip
– 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
– 1/4 cup sugar
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside until cool.
2. Mix all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Add cooked & cooked pasta and mix gently.
4. Mix mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and sugar together. Stir until well blended and pour over the salad ingredients.
5. Mix well and serve immediately or cover tightly with plastic wrap and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
6. This salad can be prepared up to 1 day early.
Recipe from: www.simplysated.com/broccoli-apple-bacon-pasta-salad/