These overnight muffins make a welcome breakfast.
1. Line six jumbo muffin cups with paper liners and then spray with Fresh Thyme coconut spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together soymilk, one container of yogurt, applesauce, ground flax, maple syrup,
vanilla, and 1 tsp. cinnamon.
3. Cube bread and add it to the milk mixture. Lightly toss to coat.
4. In a small bowl, toss dates with coconut sugar and remaining 1 tsp. cinnamon. Add pecans. Lightly toss
date mixture into bread mixture.
5. Fill the muffin cups with bread mixture. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
6. Remove muffin pan from refrigerator and uncover. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Bake for 20 to 30
minutes or until edges are brown.
7. Remove muffins from pan. Top with remaining yogurt and fresh berries.
Recipe From: Fresh Thyme Market