Greek Watermelon Feta Salad with Basil Vinaigrette
Sweet, juicy watermelon, fresh cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, salty olives, and feta cheese are combined to create a refreshing summer salad that’s pretty and delicious!
- 4 cups of cubed watermelon
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 persian cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup of kalamata olives, pitted
- 8 ounces of feta cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- juice from 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 cup of fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped chives
- flaky salt and black pepper
- In a salad bowl, arrange the watermelon, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and feta cheese
- To make the basil vinaigrette. In a glass jar, whisk the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, and honey. Add the basil and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
For full recipe details visit Half Baked Harvest