A quick sheet pan dinner that is easy-to-make and full of Fall flavors! Perfect for a cozy and heartwarming family dinner. Enjoy!
1. To make the sausage and veggies sheet pan dinner: Preheat your oven to 400ºF (200ºC). Lightly spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray. Spread the diced sweet potatoes and halved Brussels sprouts apart on the sheet pan. Turn the Brussels sprouts cut side down so they get that nice golden sear!
2. Drizzle everything with olive oil, sprinkle with seasoning, then add salt and pepper to taste. Roast the sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts for a first round in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
3. In the meantime, make the sauce: Combine maple syrup and Dijon mustard in a mason jar and shake well.
4. Remove the sheet pan from the oven, and add sliced sausage, garlic, and red onion. Drizzle half the maple-dijon sauce over and toss with the veggies and spread everything on the sheet pan in one layer. Return the sheet pan to the oven and continue to roast until veggies are tender, about 15 minutes longer.
5. Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Drizzle the remaining sauce over the sausage and veggies and toss to coat. Sprinkle the sausage and veggies sheet pan with parsley and parmesan and serve immediately. Enjoy!