In light of Cinco De Mayo coming up, made these make-ahead fajitas featuring marinated chicken breasts.
1. In a small bowl, combine garlic-and-herb seasoning, chile powder, and cumin.
2. In a large bowl, combine mushrooms, bell peppers, onion and jalapeño pepper. Spray with garlic olive
oil spray. Sprinkle with chile powder mixture.
3. Place a rimmed baking pan in the oven; position oven rack so the pan is 4 inches from the heat.
Preheat oven for 10 minutes on broil.
4. Remove pan from oven. Spray with garlic olive oil spray. Add sliced chicken and mushroom mixture.
Return pan to oven and broil for 7 to 10 minutes or until chicken is 165°F and vegetables are crisptender.
5. Wrap tortillas in paper towels and heat in microwave on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until
warm. Serve chicken and vegetables in tortillas with cilantro and lime wedges.
6. *Note: Chile peppers contain volatile oils that can burn your skin and eyes. When working with
jalapeños, wear protective gloves.
Recipe From: Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas Recipe | Fresh Thyme