Get your green on with flavorful leafy greens sautéed and seasoned simply.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine sweet potato, 1 Tbsp. oil, salt, and black pepper; toss until coated. Spread
sweet potatoes on baking sheet. Roast 25 minutes or until tender, stirring once halfway through.
3. Remove and discard stems and ribs from Swiss chard and beet greens. Cut leaves into ½-inch strips.
4. In a large skillet, heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and shallots;
cook for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and red pepper. Cook and stir for
5. Add greens to skillet, one-third at a time, cooking until slightly wilted before adding more. Cook
greens for 5 minutes more or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
6. Stir in sweet potato. Transfer mixture to a serving dish and sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
Recipe from: Fresh Thyme Market